- Introduction to the Annual Exhibition 2021
- Notes for Guidance 2021
- Rules 2021
- Entry Form Download to your PC, fill in using a text editor, then email to Exhibition Secretary
- Naming of digital entries
- Completed entry form - example 1
- Completed entry form - example 2
The Society holds an annual Perspectives Photographic Exhibition for one or two weeks in the Sheffield Winter Garden each November. This is an exhibition of prints that are displayed on the Society’s own free-standing display boards. Around 40 boards can be available and members have the opportunity at the start of each season in September to sign-up to have a board. Then it is up to each member to prepare and show a selection of prints of their own work. Each member’s panel includes a short narrative on the background of what motivated them to take their chosen pictures.
Also included in the exhibition is a panel of historic images taken around Sheffield. The Exhibition is seen by hundreds of members of the public every year and is a wonderful showcase for the Society.
It has become the custom for the Lord Mayor of Sheffield to open the Exhibition on the first Monday.